aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] ABSEES news (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:44:39 -0500
From: Jared Ingersoll <ingersoll@columbia.edu>
To: harriman-news@columbia.edu
Subject: ABSEES news

Dear Colleagues,
Columbia has subscribed to the American Bibliography of Slavic and East
European Studies. ABSEES is making some changes and has asked that I forward
information to users who might be affected. We will carry our subscription
forward into ABSEES' new incarnation, so rest assured that there should be no
interruption in service.

Thanks for your attention,
         Jared Ingersoll.

--
Jared Ingersoll               Ph:         212-854-4701
Slavic Librarian              Fx:         212-854-3834