aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Fwd: The Ukraine List, German-Ukrainian MPs' Group

Dobroho ranku!

1. I've subscribed aaus-list to UKL (Dominique Arel's digest of
current events reporting on Ukraine). I encourage members to submit
news and analysis to him for inclusion in UKL.

2. This just came in from Friedrich Christian Haas, whom some of you
may have met at the AAUS meeting in New York last month. It might be
helpful for those of you looking at German-Ukrainian relations.

Cheers, Rob De Lossa