aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] SUSTA: Launch of a New Web Site

Dear friends,
dear members of the American Association of Ukrainian Studies,

I am happy to announce the launch of the new SUSTA (Federation of Ukrainian Student Organizations of America) web site at http://www.ukrainianstudents.org

We hope that the launch of the new web site with enhanced functionality will foster co-operation among Ukrainian Clubs at American universities and help Ukrainian students all over the US find and communicate with each other more effectively. We also hope that this will significantly contribute to the growth of the Ukrainian Studies field in the United States.

I would like to express special thanks to two people whose contribution was crucial in a successful realization of this project: Michael Novick and Pavlo Kononenko. Their knowledge, patience, and persistence made it possible to customize the Drupal Content Management System according to our needs, to create a clear and user-friendly design of the web site, and to enable SUSTA members to register with the site, create their own profiles and network with each other.

As we continue working on the web site adding new content and functions, we invite you to visit it and to recommend it to Ukrainian students and everyone interested in Ukraine at your universities!

www.ukrainianstudents.org

Very best,

Oleh Kotsyuba
SUSTA - Federation of Ukrainian Student Organizations of America

and maintained by BRAMA, Inc.