aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Summa cum laude,Phi Beta Kappa graduate at Harvard from Enerhodar Ukraine

Dear Friends:

Tamara Halkina, from Enerhodar, and from our USA/USA Seminar in 2004 graduated this week from Harvard College.  She was a summa cum laude graduate.  She also was Phi Beta Kappa.  Her major is chemistry.

She was, in fact, the last student we took in the 2004 seminar.  We rejected her in 2003.

I would add that we have another graduate from Harvard College this year, Pavlo Kononenko, Seminar 2001, from Mirhorod.  He graduated cum laude in economics.  He was also the Vice President of the Harvard Student Agencies.

Last but not least, we have Andriy Revin (USA/USA 2003) from Berdyansk.  He graduated Phi Beta Kappa in political science from Brown.

Thank you for your attention.

Very truly yours,

Bohdan A. Oryshkevich, MD, MPH

and maintained by BRAMA, Inc.