aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Information about hair business in Ukraine?

I received the email below from a graduate student at Columbia University's School of Journalism. If anyone on the American Association of Ukrainian Studies listserve is able to direct her to any information or contacts with regard to Ukraine's (and, specifically, Torez's) involvement in the global hair business, she would appreciate it very much. Her name is Meaghan and she can be contacted directly at mkw2109@columbia.edu. Thank you.