aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Antonych Translations to be Published

I'm pleased to announce that my book of translations of the poetry of
Bohdan-Ihor Antonych has been accepted for publication by Bucknell
University Press. Under the title "The Essential Poetry of
Bohdan-Ihor Antonych: Ecstasies and Elegies" the volume will include
translations from all of Antonych's collections of poetry, an
introduction by Antonych scholar Lidia Stefanowska, a biographical
note on Antonych, and a translator's introduction. The book is
scheduled to appear in the fall of 2009, the 100-year anniversary of
Antonych's birth, and will be available through online bookstores
such as amazon.com.

--
Dr. Michael M. Naydan
Woskob Family Professor in Ukrainian Studies