aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] CIUS press releases

Dear Sir/Madam,

Canadian Institue of Ukrainian Studies at the University of Alberta, a
leading centre of
Ukrainian studies in North America, sends its press releases for
further distribution
among various press agencies, institutions, and organizations. Please,
let us know if you would be interested in receiving such information,
so I'll add you to our list. To see our last press releases, go to
http://www.ualberta.ca/CIUS/announce/media/media-releases.htm

Sincerely,

Mykola Soroka, PhD
Development Manager