aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] AAUS member addresses needed - please check if yourname is on this list

Hello,

Thank you to all AAUS members who have sent in their membership fees
and renewal forms for 2009-2010, due May 15 (please send to the
University of Pittsburgh address below). If you have not received a
letter, please email me at adahelbig@gmail.com so that we can include
you on our mailing list. Updated contact information/addresses are
needed for the following people, whose letters were returned to me:

Vera Andrushkiw

Maria Rewakowicz

Allen Baldwin

Michael Palij

Oles Berezhny & Luba Shara

Please contact me via email or by phone.

Thank you,
Adriana Helbig

AAUS c/o
Adriana Helbig