aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Seeking antique US-Ukrainian films

[N.b.: A request to both the Ukrainian studies community and the
broader Hromada. Please reply directly to Prof. Hill.--RDL]

I've read  about, and have even seen, some antique "East
European" films restored by Brandeis and now available on
video with good English subtitles, films that were actually
directed by the legendary multi-ethnic director Edgar G
Ulmer in New Jersey [sic].  Example: "Green Fields" (1938),
spoken in Yiddish, and co-starring youthful American actor
Herschel Bernardi as a fluent Yiddish-speaking teen-ager.

Here is my question, for anyone out there who might know.
Are Mr Ulmer's 2 Ukrainian-speaking films, "Natalka Poltavka"
('37) and "Cossack Beyond the Danube" ('39), now restored
and available on video, along with Ulmer's other 1930s "New
Jersey ethnic" films?   Or are Ulmer's 2 Ukrainian films now
lost and gone forever?

Gratefully,
Steven P Hill,
University of Illinois,