aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- Re: [aaus-list] CfP: Russia's Internal Colonization, Passau 23.-25.3.10 (31.5.09)

I draw attention of members to the fact this conference, despite its
subject,  is being held in Russian ONLY. I would have thought a
conderence in Germany should be in German AND Russian, or German,
Russian and English -- particulary given its subject.

--
Stephen Velychenko
CERES Associate;

and maintained by BRAMA, Inc.