aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- Re: [aaus-list] Audio for Rozmovljajmo?

Yes, the audio exists. We are working out distribution with our
publisher. Slavica has the files, as do the authors. It would be best
first to contact Slavica; if that does not produce quick results,
contact one of us. (Or post to AAUS again, since we all are on-line
here.) -- Rob

--
Robert DeLossa
Chair, AAUS Communications Committee