aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] USA/USA Program to hold open house on January 10, 2009

Dear Friends:

The USA/USA Program will be holding an open house to inform interested parties as to how our program works and what our plans are for the future.

January 10th, 2009 at 12 noon.
80 Maiden Lane, Suite 606,
New York, NY 10038
1-212-785-4170
www.ukrainianscholarships.org
yevheniya@ukrainianscholarships.org

Students and alumni will be present.  For more information and for directions go to:

http://www.ukrainianscholarships.org/?page_id=66

We need your interest.  We also need your RSVP.  If there is enough interest we may be able to hold two open house sessions.  Our space is limited. Thank you for your interest.  If you have any questions do not hesitate to write.

Very truly yours,

Bohdan A. Oryshkevich
Founder
info@ukrainianscholarships.org