aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- RE: [aaus-list] Did the Ukr. Orth. Church-M.P. Really recognizetheHolodomor as Genocide?

But I see the word "henotsyd" in the official text.

-----Original Message-----
From: aaus-list-bounces@ukrainianstudies.org
[mailto:aaus-list-bounces@ukrainianstudies.org] On Behalf Of Roman
Serbyn
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:04 AM
To: aaus
Subject: [aaus-list] Did the Ukr. Orth. Church-M.P. Really recognize
theHolodomor as Genocide?

This claim was made by UNIAN:

http://unian.net/ukr/news/news-284237.html

However the official web site of the UOC-MP has the same text only with
the
term "holodomor" in place of "genocide:

http://orthodox.org.ua/uk/publikatsii/2008/11/11/3773.html

The question is what is the origin of and the reason for the
discrepancy?

I posed the question on the official web site but since the web site
does
not allow viewing of comments, I am attaching it to this letter.

I doubt that I will get an answer from the webmaster, so if someone had
more
information about this curious occurrence I would be interested in
getting
it.

Roman Serbyn

and maintained by BRAMA, Inc.