aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] request from scholar in France

Dear Hennadii and Colleagues in the American Association for Ukrainian Studies,

I have received the following request from Phillippe Frison and given
him a brief response with material available on the internet (please see
below).  Would those working on the 1920s and the Spilka
Vyzvolennja Ukrajiny be able to help Phillippe with more in-depth
material?

(Phillipe, Hennadii was the Director of the National Archives of Ukraine.)

Many thanks,
Natalia Pylypiuk