aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- Re: [aaus-list] (no subject)

Below, is what, IMHO, is a tirade by Professors Serbyn and
Rubchak, hardly academic and dispassionate.

<shrug>

Btw-1, Kuzio is like Al Michaels (Al Michaels is an American football
sports announcer). Al Michaels calls a basketball game (which he sometimes
gets paid to do) using football terminology. Kuzio, while like a sports
fan who knows all of the players and the teams they belong to, views
Ukraine's politics like Al Michaels calls basketball.

Btw-2, did you see 'Nuts on TV yesterday standing in front of a green
background and how much apoplexy that generated? More than the news that
one of his advisors worked for the PRU.

MP
pyz@brama.com