aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- Re: [aaus-list] Why is there no organized action against Ginzburg?

Could RB Worobec explain what he/she means?

Quoting Editor <ceborow@gmail.com>:

> Perhaps because it would be politically incorrect to oppose people
> like Ginzburg?
> RB Worobec
>
> On 6/22/07, Roman Serbyn <serbyn.roman@videotron.ca> wrote:
>> Some time ago, when a group of Ukrainian historians (Kulchytsky, Shapoval
>> etc.) were attacked by MAUP, there was an outcry of support for them by
>> fellow scholars in Ukraine and abroad. What I find strange and disconcerting
>> is that these same people and their defendants do not raise the same public
>> outcry in defence of the Ukrainian archives and against the appointment of
>> Ginzburg to the position of Head of National Archives of Ukraine?
>>
>> Roman Serbyn

_____________________________________

ROMAN SENKUS / POMAH CEHbKYCb
Director, CIUS Publications Program www.utoronto.ca/cius
Managing Editor, www.encyclopediaofukraine.com

Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies, Toronto Office
20 Orde St., Room 125
University of Toronto
Toronto, ON
M5T 1N7