aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- Re: [aaus-list] Why is there no organized action against Ginzburg?

1. Ginzburg is a party member - which must be noted in the public
letter. She is not a Jew. She is married to one.

2.Last week I sent a copy of the  Ginzburg article from KURIER with a short
statement about archives  closing to about 12 addresses. Included
among the people were:
  GartonAsh, two EU  Committees ( about 10 members), ICCEES,
AAASS, H-List, NewYorkRB, and Arch Getty. A simple petition is
insufficient. There should be a letter of protest that should also be
sent to these persons/insitutions either for signature or
dissemination.