aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Journalism courses in Prague

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing from Transitions Online (TOL), a non-profit media
development organization based in Prague, about the journalism and media
courses that we are running this summer.

We still have a few places left on the following courses and would
appreciate your assistance in promoting them.

- Investigative Journalism (July 21-30)
- Foreign Correspondent Training Course (July 21-30)
- New Media Essentials (July 7-13)

The courses are attended by journalism students and young journalists
from around the world, and all have a firm emphasis on practical
training by experienced journalists from respected publications and
broadcasters such as the BBC, The Economist and The Guardian.