aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Re: AAASSS - AAUS Meeting 7:30 PM sharp, Friday,and Reception atEmbassy of Ukraine 12.00 - 1:30 PM Saturday. Please read:

(for Ukrainian Sessions, compliments Roman Senkus, see next e-mail)

Please note that the AAUS Meeting - during which we will hold ELECTIONS of
Board members and Committee members -
will be held on FRIDAY evening, November 17th, at 7.30- PM in Omni
Senate Room (not at 7PM as originally announced).  Please make every
effort to attend and be on TIME (since there are many receptions after 8PM
and we would like to conclude business in a rapid manner.
There will be no reception after this meeting.

The Shevchenko Scientific Society and the AAUS reception will be held on

SATURDAY, Nov. 18 2006  12:00 - 1:30 pm
at the Embassy of Ukraine in the USA
3350 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20007

A list of most participants (30) has been submitted to the Ukrainian
Embassy.  If you are not sure your name is on it or want to bring other
individuals please contact Vasyl Makno who is our Leader and will be at
AAUS Meeting Friday.