aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Ukrainian Student of the Year Award Announcement

Dear Friends:

The USA/USA Program is happy to announce its Ukrainian North American
Student of the Year selection.

If you have any questions, write to info@ukrainianscholarships.org or visit
our website at www.ukrainianscholarships.org.

At this time the USA/USA Program has students from Ukraine studying from
Stanford to Harvard and from Northwestern to Agnes Scott College.  All are
on full scholarships.

Thank you.

Bohdan A. Oryshkevich

The USA/USA Program is a small program with big ideas.

It has helped students from Ukraine earn millions of dollars of scholarships
to leading American, Canadian, Swiss, and English prep schools, American
colleges and eventually graduate schools.

You can become part of this innovative program by contributing money, your
time, or your connections to our 501(c)3 organization.

You can write to us at info@ukrainianscholarships.org or phone us at
1-212-475-5326 or by simply visiting our website at
www.ukrainianscholarships.org and learning more about us.

Thank you for your attention.

Remember! You can make a difference.

Bohdan A. Oryshkevich
Founder and Coordinator
USA/USA Program

Ukrainian North American Student of the Year 2006 Award.doc