Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:11:29 -0600
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi@DU.EDU>
To: SEELANGS@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] AAASS discussant needed

We are still in need of a discussant for our panel, "Theoretical Approaches
to Russian Politics and Identity," which is from 8-10AM, Sunday, November 6,
at AAASS in Salt Lake City.  The panel has two papers using Bakhtin and one
paper using queer theory as their theoretical bases.  It's a promising
session, and a discussant would be much appreciated.  Changes and additions
to the program can be made until August 15; if you are interested, please
reply to me off-list before then with your name, address, and short cv.
Thanks.

Luc Beaudoin
Assoc. Prof. of Russian
University of Denver