aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] message from Robert DeLossa today

In answer to the question posed by some list members: no, the message
sent earlier today was not a legitimate message from me. There was
nothing that I was trying to send to the list. My address was used as
an alias by a third party who was probably infected by a virus.
Another attempt to send an infected message was sent to the
listmanager of aaus-list at the same time, so we at least know which
host sent the original messages.

The software for aaus-list is constantly updated to check for
infected files and strip them out before anything goes to the list.

If you have any doubts about anything that is sent to you, I suggest
that you contact the person directly _before_ opening files that you
are not expecting.

Regards,

Robert DeLossa