aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- Re: [aaus-list] Pripyat and My Babushka on the Sundance Channel in

> Can you supply the call letters for this documentary showing? I would
> like to use the film in my contemporary europe class and need to have
> it taped. Or, perhaps you can tell me where it might be purchased.
>
> Grateful for any further information

For the benefit of others in a similar fix ....

The screenings are scheduled as follows:
MY BABUSHKA - SEARCHING UKRAINIAN IDENTITIES
directed by Barbara Hammer

Friday 06.10.05 01:40 PM
Monday 06.13.05 02:15 PM
Wednesday 06.22.05 11:00 AM

##########################

PRIPYAT
directed by Nikolaus Geyrhalter

Thursday 06.09.05 11:00 AM
Friday 06.17.05 04:00 PM
Friday 06.17.05 05:00 AM
Tuesday 06.21.05 10:00 AM

###################

I believe that these are eastern times.  Sundance is a cable channel; it's
availability varies by cable operator and area.  In Manhattan it can be
found on Channel 101, on Time-Warner Cable.  Other cable operators (Cox,
Cablevision, Comcast, etc) may or may not carry Sundance.

More on the Sundance Channel and its schedule can be found here:
http://www.sundancechannel.com/

Information about Barbara Hammer's film My Babushka (and others) can be
found here
http://www.barbarahammerfilms.com/

> Marian Rubchak

Max Pyziur