aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Veselykh Pomranchevykh Svjat!

Since our family celebrates Christmas both on December 25th and
January 7, I just wanted to mention that we'll be including oranges
as one of our 12 dishes for our Christmas Eve dinner and on Gregorian
calendar Christmas day. I  know it's a small symbolic thing, but all
new traditions start small.  Lots of vitamin C and so healthy for you
too!

--

Professor Michael M. Naydan
Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures