aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Tech ? - SMS Text messaging to Ukraine

Greetings,

Just upgraded the cell fone and now have text messaging.  (My service is
Sprint PCS, my phone is a Samsung A660).

The phone can be pre-programmed with up to 20 canned messages; besides the
default ten I've added
Chy nyni v Tebe pomaranchevyj odiakh?
De ty?
Vsio harazd!
De idemo na vecheru?

I've been advised that you can send SMS text messages to Ukraine,
specifically the Kyivstar network.  Has anyone mastered this and if pass
on your wisdom?
Do I also have to get Sprint PCS's International service ($.26 to Ukraine)?

Wanting to get in on the Orange Revolution via SMS in the worst way,

Max Pyziur
pyz@brama.com