aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Ihor Kostets'kyi - Eaghor Kostetzky

Dear Colleagues,

For a course project, one of my graduate students wishes to locate
early editions of Ihor Kostets'kyi's short stories. Our library
does have *Teatr pered Tvoim porohom*, but it does not have
*Opovidannja pro peremozhciv* (1946) and *Tam de pochatok
chuda* (1948).

If you have any leads, please write
Pablo Markin <Markin@ualberta.ca>
with a copy to me.

Zadalehid' velyke spasybi.

Natalia Pylypiuk

Dr. Natalia Pylypiuk, Associate Professor
Modern Languages and Cultural Studies  http://www.mlcs.ca
200 Arts, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada T6G 2E6
voice mail: (780) 492-3498

Canadian Association of Slavists
http://www.ualberta.ca/~csp/cas