aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Ah, the joys of translation!

ICCEES 05

VII ICCEES WORLD CONGRESS IN BERLIN 25 ­ 30 JULY 2005 "EUROPE ­ OUR COMMON HOME?"
PROVISIONAL PROGRAMME, REGISTRATION, ACCOMMODATION
Dear Sirs and Mesdames, it is a great honour for the German Association for East European Studies (DGO) to be asked by the ICCEES Executive Committee to organise the VII World Congress in Berlin. After the congress in Garmisch-Patenkirchen 1980, it is the second time that the ICCEES World Congress takes place in Germany. The DGO is very pleased about this, and we hope that we were successful in our efforts to offer all participants an interesting and pretentious programme

Pretentious or ambitious? On the other hand, the boundary is not always clear in academia.

Happy weekend to all!

NP

Dr. Natalia Pylypiuk, Associate Professor
Modern Languages and Cultural Studies  http://www.mlcs.ca
200 Arts, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada T6G 2E6

Canadian Association of Slavists
http://www.ualberta.ca/~csp/cas