aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Fwd: scholarship program for students from Ukraine

This is a forwarded message
From: Bohdan A. Oryshkevich <usa.usa@attglobal.net>

Dear Readers:

As many of you may know I run a small program from my home computer that
helps talented high school students from Ukraine win full four year
scholarships to leading American, Canadian and English prep schools and
American colleges.  Alumni of our program are at this time pursuing advanced
degrees at such leading universities as Rockefeller ( molecular biology and
biochemistry), Stanford (chemistry), MIT (computer science), and Harvard
(physics). Others have entered the workforce in investment banking, finance,
and economics. Others are entering the arts.  Undergraduates from our
program are currently at such colleges as Dartmouth (2), Lake Forest,
Middlebury, Berea, Lake Forest and others.  Students from our program were
the first students from Ukraine at Yale, Middlebury, Smith, and Mt. Holyoke.
Our students have almost uniformly excelled academically.  Our crop from
2001 is the best in years.

Our program has evolved over the years.  It is now focused on Crimea,
Sevastopol, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhia, Poltava, Vinnitsa, and Zhytomir oblasts.
It is more disciplined than in the past and more universally known in
Ukraine than ever before.

We are now developing a partnership with the Ukrainian Internet Olympiad in
English whose site is http://dsl.ukrsat.com.  We have just launched our
website at http://www.ukrainianscholarships.org.  We have put up only half
the information that we have already catalogued and formatted.

Our students and alumni are beginning to contribute to the future of
Ukraine.

I am hoping that you will visit these sites and your feedback would be
appreciated.

Bohdan Oryshkevich

and maintained by BRAMA, Inc.