aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- Info for Visnyk[aaus-list] Fwd: Info for Visnyk

Dear AAUS members,
	We are currently getting the AAUS Visnyk ready for printing and
mailing.  I invite any members who wish to send me news for the "Members'
News" section.  This can include:

Recent publications (either articles or books; please limit the number to
one or two publications!)

Conference presentations you have given (include the title of your
presentation, the date and location of the conference, and a one- or
two-sentence description of the topic of the paper)

Other projects you have been involved in, such as exhibitions, electronic
publications, etc.

	Please send any news items you would like to appear in the Visnyk
soon - i.e. this week.   I hope to have the Visnyk printed and mailed out
before the convention of the ASN.

Best,
Alex

and maintained by BRAMA, Inc.