aaus-list @ ukrainianstudies.org -- [aaus-list] Fwd: AAASS convention

Dear AAUS'ers,

Just a note to let everyone know that during the AAASS convention, from
Friday morning on, I will be at the HURI publications desk in the book
fair, doubling as a representative of AAUS.  (I'll have plenty of flyers
and application materials to give out to anyone who is interested.)
	Any AAUS'ers at the convention will be most welcome to stop by and
say hello!  You can also pick up AAUS flyers, if you'd like to take any
back to your home departments or institutes.

-Alex Dillon,
Secretary-Treasurer

and maintained by BRAMA, Inc.